POWERS’ Blue-Tip has long been the preferred heavy-duty screw anchor for the Australian & New Zealand Construction industry, owing to its unparalleled versatility, load ratings and ease of use.
The NEW Blue-Tip 2 Screw-bolt™ & Hangermate™ builds upon this legacy by adding ETA, Fire and Seismic certification, using enhanced safety testing and integrating with POWERS State-of-the-art Design Software – POWERS Design Assist.
The Blue-Tip 2’s one-piece design makes it the preferred choice for fast, reliable anchoring that is also fully removable and easy to install. Boasting a patented thread design, it has been designed for use with standard drill bits and provides the user with enhanced productivity through a reduction in installation torque.
Created for the next generation of safe anchoring and building practices, the Blue-Tip 2 is designed to resist structural and non-structural loading in cracked and uncracked concrete and is available today in a wide variety of head types.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- ETA Approved
- Suitable for cracked & uncracked concrete for static, quasi-static & seismic loading
- Consistent performance in high and low strength concrete
- Nominal drill bit size is same as anchor denomination
- Low installation torque in concrete and masonry
- Available in variable lengths and diameters ranging from 6 to 16 mm
- Special leading V-neck thread to relieve stress
- Blue tip helps to identify thread wear
- Approved for 2 embedment depths