From humble beginnings in the 1970’s in Crystal Lake, Illinois, USA, Weather Guard is the North American Industry Leader of truck and van equipment, including truck boxes, drawer units, shelving, cabinets, and racks for trucks, vans and utility vehicles. Weather Guard organises trucks and vans for greater productivity, and provides tools and valuables superior protection against break-ins and weather. The same quality and toughness is now here, designed and engineered in Australia for Australian conditions. Weather Guard provides high quality, durable, secure, smart products that deliver on the promise of servicing “Work Week to Weekends”.
Weather Guard’s initial range to the Australian Market will cover a Professional Range of aluminium ute box products including Chests, Upright Toolboxes and a Gullwing. Ute box products will be available in our Armor Tuf powder coat finish in both clear and gloss black.
Weather Guard ute boxes are also covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and will deliver to the market the following exclusive features:
- Extreme protection lock – tamper resistant retracting lock helps protect against break-ins
- Automotive-style rotary latch features smooth “one-touch” opening
- Automotive grade weather seals offer protection from the elements, water and dust ingression
- Powder coat finish – ARMOR TUF: clear or black for long lasting durability and presentation
- 12v pass-through provides easy, weatherproof power cord access
- Automotive gas struts assist in smooth opening and closing and maintain the open lid position
Weather Guard will also introduce a range of Cargo Cases. The Weather Guard adventure cases have been designed for the professional and the weekend adventurer and feature a sleek, heavy-duty design, in five different sizes across two design styles. Incorporating an integrated MOLLE panel, these cases are ideal for storing your tools and materials, camping equipment, recovery or recreational gear in or on your vehicle.
The premium case features a durable HDPE construction with concealed interlocking lid to body design and ergonomic carry handles. The steel over-centered lockable latches and the dust and waterproof seal ensures increased security and protection.
The Weather Guard adventure case series makes sure your gear is always protected no matter the conditions.
For more information, visit weatherguard.au